Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why, hello there

Well, hello there, fellow soul of the earth!

  So this is going to be my very first blog post ever, on 13 December 2012. (It's Taylor Swift's birthday! Yippee!) In the span of the last half an hour, I was killing off deleting all my other, older blogs from centuries ago when I was younger and more immature. (10 is a bad age for me.) This blog shall me a fresh start for me. :)

  So, what exactly is going on this blog? You can expect just about anything - even I don't know yet. Though I'm expecting that most of the posts will be rants about social issues that no one I know has the time to listen to. Or maybe even short prompted essays...Facebook Notes is no longer a safe place for those. Or maybe random blurbs of a humorous conversation that I was involved in. Or maybe just me releasing all my inner thoughts ("...what are we having for dinner today?").

  I can just imagine this happening:
Mom: "Kirstin, you spend too much time alone. Go out and socialize."
Me: "Mother dearest, I am on my blog. I am ranting about the Fifty Shades of Grey and no one will stop me." 

  I sincerely hope all this 'releasing of inner thoughts' will help me reflect on how bad of a person I am and help me become a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment