Friday, December 14, 2012

Taylor Swift Questionnaire.

Doing all of these in one shot 'cause I can't wait that long.

 Day 1; Favorite song from Taylor Swift (the album)?
Our Song.
 Day 2; Favorite song from Fearless?
Fifteen.
 Day 3; Favorite song from Speak Now?

This is a hard decision, but Haunted.
 Day 4; Favorite song not on one of her full length albums?

From another album? If it is then Both Of Us by B.o.B featuring Taylor.
 Day 5; Favorite interview she’s ever done?

The one on Ellen. :)
 Day 6; Has she ever worn an outfit you wanted? Which one?

Urgh, I want everything she wears. They're all so pretty.
 Day 7; Do you think Taylor should act more? Why or why not?

I think she acts enough in her music videos. Did you see IKYWT? It was absolutely amazing.
 Day 8; Favorite GIF of Taylor?


 Day 9; Favorite music video of hers?

I Knew You Were Trouble.
 Day 10; Favorite song. Speak Now, Sparks Fly, or Long Live?

Sparks Fly for tune, but Long Live for lyrics.
 Day 11; Of all her songs, which do you relate to the most?

Relate to? Mmm... Never Grow Up.
 Day 12; Least favorite of all her songs?

Gasp! But it would probably be Teardrops On My Guitar.
 Day 13; A song that you wish had a music video but doesn’t?

Haunted.
 Day 14; What was the first song of hers that you heard?

Picture To Burn, I believe.
 Day 15; What was the first music video of hers that you saw?

Picture To Burn too.
 Day 16; Were you a fan of hers right away, or did it take time?

I liked her music, I started listening to more and more songs and gradually I just found myself in love with her. :)
 Day 17; Of her all her ex’s, who do you wish she was still with?

Taylor Lautner, definitely.
 Day 18; Who do you wish Taylor would do a duet with?

Ed Sheeran. But they did. :D
 Day 19; If you could plan a tour for Taylor, the opening acts would be?

Everyone she's previously worked with.
 Day 20; If you could ask Taylor one thing, what would it be?

How are you? Just that, simple question. I care for her well-being, and I sincerely hope she has a nice day.
 Day 21; Would you rather learn to play the piano or guitar from Taylor?

Guitar. I'm hopeless with that instrument.
 Day 22; Does she have a song that can make you cry? Which one?

Never Grow Up, White Horse, I Almost Do and All Too Well, The Moment I Knew.
 Day 23; Favorite song. Fearless, The Way I Loved You, or Forever & Always?

Forever & Always.
 Day 24; Have you ever seen her live? Do you hope to in 2011?

Nope, unless you count watching the Speak Now World Tour on my laptop screen.
 Day 25; Do you own any of her merchandise, other than her CD’s?

I have calender cards for 2013, but that's about it, sadly. 
 Day 26; Favorite album cover?

Red!
 Day 27; Do you ever find yourself noticing 13’s because of Taylor?

I've always noticed 13's but I like them more now because of her. :)
 Day 28; Did you see Valentine’s Day? What did you think of Taylor in it?

I didn't watch it. [dejected sigh]
 Day 29; Do you know all the words to all of the songs, on all 3 of her albums?

No, but I'm working on it. :)
 Day 30; Are you already excited for Taylor’s NEXT album?

Red is already out but I'm excited for the album after that!

Courtesy of heckyeahtumblrchallenges' 30 Day Taylor Swift Challenge Questions. x

No comments:

Post a Comment